- "Why I signed Milton Bradley!"
- "Why I hired former Pittsburgh general manager Dave Littlefield, the man who helped make the Pirates what they are today, as my special assistant!"
- "How I botched the recall of Micah Hoffpauir from our minor league team in Iowa by losing track of the number of days that he was in the minors!"
- "Why I sign players to long-term contracts with limited trade options!"
- "Why I released Casey McGehee only to see him hit 20 home runs and drive in nearly 100 runs for a division rival!"
Pretty funny stuff! Yahoo Sports actually took it a step further in their Big League Stew blog story and posted a full mock up of a cover for a Hendry book titled 'Building a 90 Loss Team for Dummies".
These made me laugh, I definitely appreciate a well done prank and a good parody. Bravo to whoever managed to pull it off!